- You must register to bid and have a valid United States shipping address.
- In registering to use BotanicalAuctions.com, you agree to our Terms of Service.
- Seeds/Plants/Cuttings can only be shipped to a United States shipping address.
- Auctions run every other week (provided items are available for auction)
- Each auction opens at 12:00 PM Eastern Time on Monday and is open for one week, closing the following Monday at 12:00 PM Eastern Time. The high bid when the auction closes is the winner.
- Minimum bid and bid increments are set for each item by the seller.
- Bids may be submitted individually or as an automatic bid to your maximum.
- After the auction closes, you will receive notification if you have won items. The notification will contain items won and bid price for all items won in that auction.
- After clicking the emailed link to process your order, be sure to select the appropriate receiving option, “local pickup,” or “shipping.” Please be advised that any wrong selection may delay the processing of your order as they cannot be processed until payment is received in full. Any errors in selection may delay order processing until our office can issue a corrected invoice via the auction platform and/or PayPal.
Once you receive an email confirming you won the auction, you can pay using the link in the email. We accept payment via PayPal and check. If mailing a check (see address below), please understand that this may significantly delay the processing of your order as we collect the mail and then have to wait for payment to clear. For this reason we highly encourage users to pay via the PayPal link to expedite order processing.
After the auction closes, and payment processed, orders will be consolidated and packed for shipping. Whenever possible we ship USPS Flat Rate. Sometimes an order may require larger boxes in which case we always choose the most economical solutions for our bidders. Please pay as soon as possible. Orders that are not paid for may exclude the participant from future auctions. Make checks payable to: Miami-Dade FNGLA
Send checks to:
18710 SW 288 Street
Homestead, FL 33030