- You must register to bid and have a valid United States shipping address.
- Seeds can only be shipped to a United States shipping address.
- Auctions run every other week (provided seeds are available for auction)
- Each auction opens at 9:00 AM Eastern Time on Monday and is open for one week, closing the following Monday at 9:00 AM Eastern Time. The high bid when the auction closes is the winner.
- Minimum bid and bid increments are set for each item by the seller.
- Bids may be submitted individually or as a automatic bid to your maximum.
- After the auction closes you will receive notification if you have won items. The notification will contain items won and bid price for all items won in that auction.
Once you receive an email confirming you won the auction, you can pay using the link in the email. You will receive a separate email with a shipping invoice before it ships.
After the auction closes, orders will be consolidated and packed for shipping. At that time you will receive an invoice for the amount due that includes shipping costs. Whenever possible we ship USPS Flat Rate. Sometimes an order may require larger boxes in which case we always choose the most economical solutions for our bidders. Please pay as soon as possible. Orders that are not paid for will exclude the participant from future auctions. Payment may be made by PayPal, credit card, or check. Make checks payable to: Miami-Dade FNGLA
Send checks to:
18710 SW 288 Street
Homestead, FL 33030